Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Project of the week: Diaper Cake

Baby Showers are so much fun! I love creating custom themes to celebrate such a special occasion. This month I was asked to design a diaper cake for a twin baby shower. First stop Hobby Lobby to get get some inspiration.
The ribbon section had so much inspiration I finally decided on this combination. I then searched for embellishments and came up with a bird theme.


Here is the before assembly of the diapers....the boring part.
Once the diapers were assembled, the fun began.... it was decorating time! 


I decided to have 3 birds with mama bird on top and her babies by her side. The embellishments included feathers,ribbon, flowers and colored paper to resemble a nest.

Hope you guys like my creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment