Saturday, June 7, 2014

A Barbie 6th Birthday Party


 I have been waiting a long time to finally create a Barbie birthday party theme for my daughter. My inspiration was the Barbie silhouette logo and the colors were pink and black. Here are some pictures of the party below. 


The main colors were pink and black. I came up with the idea to design a feature wall with fashion images of Barbie.




The table was designed with sweets and fashionable girly elements like makeup bags, compacts and lipstick pens. 


The sweets included cupcakes, Oreos and a birthday cake made by my big sis.


 Here is the birthday girl enjoying her table.


 We also had a fashion show which was our version of project runway. Each guest sketched a design and showed it off on the runway.




     
I created two types of gift bags, one for sweets and
 one for the framed fashion sketch they created from the fashion show.


Here is the birthday girl about to blow out her candles and enjoy her yummy cake.



Time to pose for a picture with her guests. Everyone had a blast and it made me smile to hear her say, "Mommy this was the best party EVER!!!!"


 Hope you guys enjoyed my pics of this event. Until next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment