Wednesday, November 6, 2013

How to Style a Party

I love You Tube



 Thought I would do something a little different for this post. I just joined you tube and I love it. For my first post I wanted to introduce visually  exactly what I do. I have been blessed with the talent of design and styling. I can look at a fabric and theme a whole party or a room around it. Its kind of like I am the rain man for design. When I tell people I am an interior and event designer they don't quite understand what I do. It seems alot of people don't realize how they are so interrelated. An event is just a temporary room transformed. It involves the same elements as designing a room in your house. I hope you guys enjoy my first you tube post. I also posted the sweet sixteen below so please go on you tube and subscribe to my channel. I plan to post much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment